Monday, October 8, 2012

Renan Ozturk

Renan Ozturk



This past weekend my friend and I were passively discussing my new found love of rock climbing which I began doing this summer.  She started talking about a friend of a friend whom she had met a few years back that was a professional rock climber and a skilled artist.  Was there a more perfect match?  I did some more research and learned about Renan, the rock climber, artist, filmmaker, from Boulder Colorado.





It is possible I have fallen in love.


You can check out some of his films, more of his art work and a few of his sketchbooks at http://renanozturk.sites.livebooks.com/


2 comments:

  1. My friend is a competitive rock climber out in Colorado and is also a photographer for a climbing magazine. Talk about getting paid to do what you love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't even imagine, that's just living the dream.

      Delete