Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Art you can eat!

main image
Something I enjoy doing on my spare time is looking up baking recipes and watching Cupcake wars and Ace of Cakes. While I was looking up some cookie and cake recipes I came across a site called Crazy Cakes Inc. (http://www.crazycakes.com). They literally have the craziest cakes I've ever seen! Their motto is "Art you can eat", and they sure are right about that! Here are some cool cakes that you wouldn't believe are edible! Enjoy and be amazed!
-Tiffany Beaumont

main imagemain image







main imagemain image









main imagemain image

1 comment:

  1. The zombie apocalypse cake is beyond awesome. I bartender a wedding this past year where the bridal party all got introduced to apocalyptic music and zombie walked out. I can't help but think they would have eaten brains for such an awesome cake.

    ReplyDelete