Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Is it Winter yet?!

Like many of my fellow UVM classmates, I have a strong passion for snow. Heck,  if I didn't like snow, what would I be doing all the way up here in Burlington? Now, I know the season is still a couple months away, but I am already getting the stoke going by keeping up to date with all of my favorite ski blogs, like unofficialnetworks.com. Blogs like Unofficial Networks keep skiers like me sane during the off-season. They post stories, videos/pictures, and snow reports for mountains across the states. I found this video created by Jacob Sutton a while back and thought it was pretty awesome. It features snowboarder Will Hughes carving up some powder turns at night while dressed head to toe in an L.E.D. light suit. Enjoy!


To me, skiing and snowboarding is very much an art form. It allows you to freely express yourself while also having the time of your life with friends, family, or even absolute strangers. I would be so bold as to compare it to flying. It is truly exhilarating. This video is unlike any ski video I had seen before. I hope you all find it as entertaining as I did.

- Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment